Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Pawleys Podiatry's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
10593 Ocean Highway Unit B
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Appointment Scheduling Details
We have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If for any reason, you cannot keep your scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
Our office accepts Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Medicare and a host of other insurance health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Payment Options and Financial Policy
- Payment for all services provided by our practice is due in full at the time services are rendered. Exclusion to this policy are those patients who have an insurance plan in which our office participates.
- This practice accepts Cash, Personal Checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards as payment for services.
- If we participate with your insurance plan, co-payments and any unmet deductible amounts will be required at the time you register. We will verify your insurance benefits at the time of service.
- If our practice does not have a contractual agreement with your insurance plan, you are responsible for the full payment at the time services are rendered.
- All patients are responsible for any non-covered services and will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN) for any non- covered services or supplies prior to the service. You will be responsible for your deductible, co-pays, and any service deemed medically unnecessary and all non-covered services or supplies.
- This practice will not file any secondary insurance to Medicare unless it is an e-crossover from Medicare, or a plan in which this practice participates. In this case, Medicare patients will be responsible for their co-payments and /or deductibles.
- A $30.00 Return Check Fee will be assessed to your account for every check returned to this practice. No checks will be re-deposited.
- If you are scheduled to have a procedure/surgery performed, we will conduct a pre-operative benefits check with your primary insurance company to determine as accurately as possible what your patient responsible amount will be after insurance pays. Payment is expected prior to the procedure being performed.
- Some plans require prior authorization from your primary care provider in order for our physician to see you and receive payment from your insurance plan. While we make every effort to obtain this prior to the date of service, if we do not have this authorization number, we may need to reschedule your appointment. The member is ultimately responsible for the authorization, not our office nor the Primary Care Provider.
- If you do not have insurance or for services not covered by insurance, this practice requires payment of 100% of the total charges unless payment arrangements have been made. Please speak with our Office Manager if you have any questions or if you need information regarding our practice’s self pay policies
Facilities and Equipment
Our office offers state of the art equipment and facilities to meet all your podiatric needs. We offer diagnositic x-ray and ultrasound on site and well as a Custom Orthotic Lab and Epidermal Nerve Fiber Testing for Diabetics. In addition we have CO2 LASER equipment and a fully equipped, state of the art Operating Suite in house. Another feature is our own Compounding Pharmacy for analgesic pain cream.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience