All our professionals at Pawleys Podiatry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing training to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Dr. Ralph Sprinkle, D.P.M.
Dr. Ralph Sprinkle was born and raised in Winston-Salem, North Carolina where he was one of six sons of well known Podiatrist, Dr. Robert L. Sprinkle. Growing up passionate about foot health, Dr Ralph Sprinkle decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine. In addition, two other brothers also became Podiatrists.
Dr Ralph Sprinkle moved to Pawleys Island in 1990 where he established his podiatric practice in Georgetown and Murrells Inlet, SC. Serving patients along the Grand Strand for more than 25 years, Dr Sprinkle has recently consolidated both offices into his new location in Pawleys Island, South Carolina.
Dr. Ralph S. Sprinkle
- Bachelor of Science, University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Dr William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Surgical Residency, Northwest General Hospital, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Board Certified by American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified by American Board of Disability Analysts
Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- South Carolina Podiatric Medical Society
- American Academy of Sports Medicine
- Tidelands Health, Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- Tidelands Health, Waccamaw Community Hospital
- South Carolina Podiatric Medical License
- North Carolina Podiatric Medical License
- Tennessee Podiatric Medical License
- Certified Endoscopic Techniques of Foot and Ankle
- Certified Advanced Ankle Arthroscopy Techniques
- Certified Holmium LASER Technique
- Certified in Orthotripsy- non invasive high energy shockwave therapy
- Certified Compound Pharmacy
- Technical Advisor for On-Q Pain Pumps
- Lecturer on Foot and Ankle Pathologies
- Lecturer for St Judes Medical, Neuro-stimulator Division
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified Podiatric Medical Assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience